Dog Turns Off The Lights And Tucks Himself Into Bed When His Owner Leaves

We are all curious to know what our pets do when we are not around. That is human nature. There’s even a cartoon about our animals waking up while we’re at work.

Of course, it’s quite questionable for our pets to engage in any form of high-risk crime fighting when we’re not at home, but we still want to know what they do.

Sometimes we can catch a glimpse of what activities they will fill their day with and that is usually when they have done something ʙᴀᴅ.

We have all come home with ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛs on the carpet, broken furniture, chipped shoes, or a house full of garbage etc. But that’s really only 10% of the cases, even if it is. But the remaining 90% is up to the imagination. So what do our furry kids do when we’re not around?

Most of us may not know it, but today we have a much higher chance of finding it thanks to technology. Many security camera companies have made it easier to monitor our homes through mobile devices and WiFi connections.


Many of us probably have some form of home security system that we monitor on our phones through an app. And that’s exactly what one man did. He installed security cameras in his house out of curiosity about his Australian Shepherd. And that’s when he discovered the cutest thing about his pet dog.

Apparently, the very lovable Morty has a bedtime routine that its owner doesn’t even know about. As soon as the man leaves the room, his dog goes through his daily bedtime routine. This includes closing the door behind the man and then turning off the lights in the room. Then Morty took his blanket and curled up in it. If that’s not lovely, I don’t know what is.

What do you think of the adorable puppy? Have you ever had a dog do this? Does your dog have a similar routine whenever they take a nap? Let us know!


Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top